Graduation Date: : 28 October 2013
Ceremonies are attended by:
- Graduands and their Guests
- Academic and administrative staff of the University
- Swinburne University's Council members
- Graduation Venue
- Ticketing Information
- Academic Regalia and appropriate dress
- Special Needs / Disabled Students and Guests
- Graduation FAQs
Guests will require a ticket for entry to the graduation ceremony. We recommend that children under 12 years do not attend as they may become restless/bored.
Borneo Convention Center Kuching
Sejingkat, 93050 Kuching
All graduating students are given 2 free guest tickets.
Graduating students may request for purchase of extra guest ticket at a cost of RM85 each.
Things to be mindful of:
- Seating will be allocated when guest arrive at the hall
- Tickets are non refundable
- Tickets are not available for sale at the door
- Entry to the venue will not be permitted without a ticket
- Students graduating do not need a ticket
- We recommend that children under 12 years do not attend as they may become restless/bored
- Enquiries about ticket purchases email@example.com
Need help? View our FAQs
Academic Regalia and appropriate dress
All graduands attending a ceremony must wear the correct academic regalia in order to participate.
Your gown will be open, therefore clothing will be visible. Fomal or business attire is recommended. Jeans, board shorts, thongs or trainers are not permitted.
Need help? View our FAQs.
Special Needs / Disabled Students and Guests
Please inform the Graduation department if you or your guests have a disability or special requirements at least one week prior to the ceremony.