32nd Symposium of Malaysian Chemical Engineers 2021
Swinburne University of Technology is pleased to announce that the 32nd Symposium of Malaysian Chemical Engineers 2021 (SOMChE2021) will be held on 15 to 16 July 2021 at Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus in Kuching, Sarawak.
The theme of the symposium for this year is “Navigating the Frontier of Sustainability” that embraces the role of chemical engineering in addressing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
In collaboration with IChemE Malaysia, SOMChE2021 is intended to provide a platform for young researchers, scholars, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research findings and innovation in chemical engineering (and related disciplines) and to develop long-term research collaborations.
SOMChE2021 will include keynote addresses by eminent researchers as well as regular and poster sessions.
- Wednesday, 01 July 2020 - Online registration and abstract submission opens
- Thursday, 31 December 2020 - Abstract submission deadline
- Monday, 01 March 2021 - Notification of abstract acceptance status
- Friday, 16 April 2021 - Full paper submission deadline
- Tuesday, 01 June 2021 - Notification of full paper acceptance status
- Friday, 30 April 2021 - Preliminary program available
- Friday, 11 June 2021 - Registration closes
- Friday, 25 June 2021 - Final program available
- Wednesday, 14 July 2021 - Pre-conference sessions
- Thursday-Friday, 15-16 July 2021 - Symposium
For more information and to register, check out https://www.swinburne.edu.my/events/somche2021/