Our research focuses on these areas:
- Innovative pathways to entrepreneurship
- Community readiness, skill development and social impact
- Eliminating barriers and maximizing inclusion through digital technologies
- Business modelling for innovation
- Adoption and impact of workplace digitalization
- Remote working, organisational support and employees job satisfaction during the pandemic.
- An investigation of the impact of digital transformation on organisational culture.
- An investigation of the digital organisational culture of SMEs.
- e-Commerce readiness of small and medium size enterprises in Sarawak, 2021.
- Application of digital technology and social media on cultural entrepreneurship among rural women in Sarawak, 2020.
- Monetizing Serious Leisure: A grounded theory of blogshops, 2020.
- Impact study on community readiness towards "Digital Sarawak": Digital skills, innovation and talent development, 2019.
- Digital socio-economy platform to improve quality of life and productivity of rural communities in Sarawak, Sarawak Information Systems, 2017.
- Evaluation of forestry chain of custody, Sarawak Forestry Corporation, 2017.
- An evaluation of park service concession models for Kubah National Park, Sarawak Forestry Corporation, 2016.
- Sharing economy approaches to transport and tourism in rural Sarawak, Melbourne-Sarawak Collaborative Research Scheme, 2016.