Our traditional and non-traditional research outcome are in the areas of:
- Arts, culture and heritage - communication, preservation, digitisation, documentation, gamification and scholarship of arts, culture and heritage with community.
- Extended Reality (XR) - Creative outcomes through immersive technologies such Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality interactive applications and games.
- Education and technology - Innovative strategies and approaches in the educational system and new technologies to assist students in attaining 21st century skills.
- Application of Technology in the Tokyo Olympics, 2022.
- Design lecturer takes Malaysia Prime Minister to Metaverse, 2022.
- An Investigation of Cultural Heritage Education Potentials using Virtual Reality, 2022.
- A pilot evaluation of technology–enabled active learning through a Hybrid Augmented and Virtual Reality app, 2021.
- Examining faculty's online teaching competence during crisis: one semester on, 2021.
- Exploring online teaching competence in the context of the COVID 19 pandemic: insights from Sarawak, Malaysia, 2021.
- Baram Bunch: Story Hunters Pilot Animation, 2021.
- An Immersive Documentary of the Salako's Oral Traditions and Expressions, 2020.
- Sarawak Media Group Digital Creative Series 2D Animation Project, 2020.
- Good Design Week, 2019
- Good Design Week, 2023.
- Largest Sarawak Themed Mural Painting, 2022.
- Cultural Entrepreneurship Factory, 2022.
- Fostering community empowerment and capacity building through tourism: Insights from the Terendak Documentary, 2022.
- Extended Reality Storytelling: Insights from the Salako Community in Sarawak, 2022.
- Behavioural Intention to use Hybrid Learning Among Higher Education Teachers Post Covid-19, 2022.